Popular posts from this blog
5 edits with sound effects
1. Music: In the first video of symbolism, I used the Avengers theme song, because the first part starts off with a group of fictional heroes then transitions to a group of local heroes. 2.Post Synchronization Dubbing: I added two different sounds of post synchronization that were not apart of the original video. In the first shot of me with the calculator, I added the sound of a clock ticking. I used this sound because math is a stressful subject and all I can hear when I take math quizzes or tests is a clock ticking and the rush to finish before the bell. The second part I used a boing sound because that was the closest thing I could find to match the sound of crossy road. 3.Non-Diegetic: In the first clip I used the sound of crickets, because the class was very quiet and boring. In the second clip I used the sound of children cheering because they were acting like children and you could see the joy on their face from acting like children. 4.Post Synchronization Dubbing: I...
Agent Carter mise-en-scene
In the introduction of the clip the scene goes back and forth between Captain America and Agent Cater, as Steve is about to die doing something heroic. There is frontality shots and shallow spacing used when shooting from behind Captain America, in order to make the audience feel like they are in the spaceship with Steve. When it cuts to Agent Carter on the other line of the phone, she is being shot from the front. In both settings there is low lighting, so you can only focus on Steve and Peggy when they are exchanging their final words. There is also sad instrumental music playing in the background in order to enhance the tragic moment. The scene then fades out into a deep spacing shot of New York City that has the Brooklyn bridge in focus with the towers and buildings in the distance. Before this shot fades out the sound of an alarm is going off, as the scene cuts to a closeup of the flashing red alarm going off at Peggy's work. The alarm going off means that there is an a...
Comments
Post a Comment